IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR A SUCCESSFUL YEAR END
The end of 2016 is quickly approaching. In order to have a successful transition into 2017, we have prepared the following checklist for your immediate attention. Please review the items below and contact us with any questions.
- Verify name, address, and social security numbers for all your employees
- If applicable, schedule bonus and year end adjustment payrolls (Fringe, 2% medical)
- Forward us all Third Party Sick Pay recaps from your disability company
- Forward us all 2017 Federal & State Tax Notifications that you receive
- Submit any new vacation / sick accruals
Important Changes for 2016 Tax Reporting
All 2016 Payroll Tax Returns, including W2 and 1099 reporting, are now due on January 31, 2017.
Please send us all 2016 tax information requested above no later than Friday January 13, 2017. We need this as early as possible to ensure that all 2016 tax returns are filed correctly. Any information received after January 13, 2017 may result in additional charges related to updating your 2016 tax information. Thank you for your cooperation.